- Turn-key, ground-ignition prescribed burning and burn plans including:
- Midstory-understory woody vegetation control.
- Site preparation.
- Habitat improvement, ecological restoration.
- Raven employs Texas State “Certified Prescribed Burn Managers”.
- Fire-line construction using Certified “Best Management Practices” operators.
- In-house fire trailer, radios, Nomex, ATVs, Mule, suppression water tanks etc.
Rotary Drum Mulching:
- Large-tract and/or high-density mechanical control utilizing:
- Skidder mounted, twin hydraulics, 8-foot rotary drum mulcher
- Small-tract and/or low density mechanical control utilizing:
- Skid-steer mounted hydraulic tree shear.
- Small-tract (to 20 acres), fence-line, etc. chemical control utilizing:
- Backpack and/or hand-held sprayers, injectors, hack and squirt.
- Mounted ATV, Mule, and/or tractor pulled tank sprayers.
- Large-tract prescriptions with subcontractor management and supervision.
Botanical Inventory, Classification and Restoration:
- Plant community inventory.
- Ecological classification.
- Non-native invasive species identification and eradication.
- Native species restoration, planning and implementation with tractor-mounted no-till seed drill