- Safe Harbor plans and enrollment.
- Habitat Conservation Plans.
- Inventory and monitoring for compliance.
- Raven has Incidental Take Permit for the red cockaded woodpecker
Game and Non-game Species:
- Managed Lands Deer Permits in Texas.
- Quality Management Plans for deer, turkey, and quail.
- Inventory and monitoring for all species.
Wildlife Management Plans:
- Individual species management plans.
- Ecological restoration plans.
- Native grass restoration plans and implementation.
- Tax Plans: Agriculture (1-D-1) to Wildlife in Texas.
Cost-Share Grants; State and Federal:
- Cost-share grant plans.
- Turn-key grant applications and project management.